- Think of your handyman, insurance broker, gardener, insurance agent, painter, contractor - any of these types of services – and ask them to support our school and community by placing an ad in our tour book. It’s great marketing for their business and it supports public education.
- Invite your family, friends or co-workers to come join you for a day on the tour. It’s a nice way to spend time together, it’s a beautiful walk, and you get to see the inside of some pretty spectacular homes.
- Volunteer! We need volunteers for the following:
- Ticket Sales Coordinator: Distributes tickets and collects proceeds from ticket sales.
- Docents for day of event: Two – four docents are assigned to each home to provide security and help guide visitors through the home in an orderly manner.
We thank you in advance for your help and support in this fun, community fundraiser! If you have any questions or would like to volunteer, please contact one of the 2012 Crocker Home Tour co-chairs: Helene Gryfakis (415) 990-7196, Anna Scott (510) 919-2254, or Kathryn Hoffman (510) 451-2304 or via email email@example.com.