A Great Public Education Isn’t Free… It’s Up to Us!
What is Annual Giving? Basically it’s the easiest way to help the PTA raise the funds needed to make Crocker Highlands one of the best elementary schools in Oakland. We support programs that are not covered by state or federal funding.
This academic year, the Crocker PTA will spend approximately $1,000 per child.
Where does your money go? Programs include:
- Small Group Activity Leaders – Teachers cannot do it alone! Bringing additional attention to enhance learning.
- Vocal Music – the best holiday concerts around!
- Physical Activity – moving our bodies helps our brain and contributes to well-being.
- Library – Lisa Hobbs (our librarian) is a gift to helping our children learn to love reading.
- Technology – computer instruction, replacement, repair and more!
- Supplemental math & reading – giving extra attention for struggling kids and acceleration
- Community-building events – Dad’s club, Spaghetti Feed, Mosaic Night and lots more
Donations in any amount are welcome from anyone – including relatives and friends. You don’t need to give $1,000 to make a difference! All donations help and are much appreciated. We are hoping to reach 100% family participation, so please give what you can.
- Donate online: click here to make a one-time or recurring payment
- Paypal: Use the “Transfer money to friends” option. Go to paypal.com & sign-up to send money to email@example.com. In your gift, please note that this is for Crocker Annual Giving. Please do not use for credit card payments or to “purchase goods or services”.
- Check: payable to Crocker Highlands PTA, and either mail it to the school or return it to the green PTA box outside the school office with the attached form. In either case, please check with your employer to find out if they have a corporate matching or workplace giving program.
- Stock Donation: We will follow-up with TDAmeritrade account information to accept stock gifts. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
If you’ve already made a donation this year, thank you!
Employer Matching Details
Crocker’s official name and tax ID for employer matching contributions:
Name: PTA California Congress of Parents, Crocker Highlands Elementary PTA
Tax ID: 94-6171881
With everyone pitching in, we know that we can continue to provide the great educational and community resources that make Crocker the terrific school that it is! We look forward to working with all of you to continue Crocker’s strong tradition of community support.
Gwendolyn Osborn (Kindergarten and 2nd Grade Parent)
Tara Montanez (Kindergarten and 2nd Grade Parent)
Crocker Annual Giving Co-Chairs